Author, poet,performer artistic director, facilitator
IN THE PRESS
Well organized and insightful, this guide book moves away from traditional guidebooks to give you the keys to Berlin's heart. Strong organization lets you identify things to do to fit your mood, and well designed maps help you to find things to do near where you are. Nathalie's passion towards Berlin is evident, and I highly recommend this book if you have plans to visit.
Comment on Amazon
IN THE PRESS
Deze vijf adressen vonden we in de compacte gids The 500 Hidden Secrets of Berlin. Nathalie Dewalhens verzamelde daarin niet alleen de beste eet- en drinkadressen, maar ook andere places to be, van vlooienmarkt tot fietstocht – alles in hapklare brokken van vijf stuks per categorie. Stop ’m in je tas en vertrek!
MEET THE WOMAN
*Artistic Director Poetry Brothel Berlin
* Erotic Poet
* Conscious sex facilitator
Nathalie Dewalhens was born in Belgium in the swinging sixties but left her tiny country in 2003 when she decided to quit the rat race and thus her job in the music industry. She first lived on an island in the Mediterranean before starting to meditate in the shadow of the Cévennes mountains. Since 2012 she lives and works in Berlin (Germany) and sometimes in her little house on the prairie near Granada (Andalucia, Spain). She runs the Sensual Salons and sensual readings online, together with the Sex School for Grown Ups.She's also a member of the all female theatre group Twelfth Hour Theatre.
* voice over (Flemish/French)
* event and artistic production (Dutch/English/French)
* (private) poetry readings
* dialogue (re)writing (Dutch)
* Poetry Brothel events in corporate or other settings (check our Facebook page)
* Zoom facilitating events
* facilitating retreats around conscious sex, sensuality, neo-tantra, poetry and art.
* performing online and irl (Dutch/English/French)
FIELDS OF INTEREST
Berlin, a scientific and ethical view on the relationship between human - and other animals, travelling, modern spirituality and tantra, conscious sex, different ways of perception, literature and language(s), contemporary art, animal art, veganism, phenomenalist philosophy,
Past and Current publications
* articles on film and eco-travelling different Belgian magazines (Feeling etc.)
* second price for an essay on writer and situationist Raoul Vaneigem in WEL
* short story 'Alicia' in SEPIA (1 illustrator/34 writers)
CURRENT & ONGOING
* Killing for love: theatre play (Dutch/English)
* Berlin Bar Stories: novel (English)
* Beestig: on human/animal relations (Dutch)
* Collection of erotic poetry (Dutch & English)